Thursday, August 03, 2006

34 Weeks and Counting


Today I had my first appointment with a Certified Nurse Midwife. Unless something goes wrong at the birth, one of the CNMs will deliver Ziggy. I've got to say... I was so nervous about delivering at Kaiser, but not so much anymore! All the classes have been wonderful and the Docs pretty responsive to what I want! So far, so good! Honestly, I just want this baby born healthy.

As for how I am feeling... the right side of my body is so much more tired than my left side. Why? The baby has been giving my right side a beating for about 3 weeks now. My ribs hurt constantly and I can feel kicks all the way around the back of my body! It's CRAZY! I would say that I am done with this whole Pregnancy thing, but as a friend said, "its easier to take care of them inside than out!" (as she battles with her 4 month old!).

I am looking forward to my In-laws coming to town tomorrow. Yes. I mean that. My shower is this Saturday and good lord, I've been waiting for this for the whole pregnancy! I'm really starting to stink! What? I'm actually supposed to shower DURING the pregnancy? Oops... God bless Jason for putting up with me! ;) (I'm just kidding, of course... pretty much...)

No comments:

Post a Comment