Still no stretch marks... but I think I am coming down with a case of the "stress marks"! Note the dog in the corner of the pictures. That's Farley. He is our very good friend's dog and at 1.5 years, is still all puppy. Lucky me, I get to watch him while our friends are on the East Coast for a wedding. In this picture, Farley is doing what he does best... annoying my dogs by trying to bite their faces off. I think my girls will be very deserving of a treat on Sunday night when Farley goes home! I just wish you all could hear the chaos in my house... priceless.
Thursday, August 10, 2006
35 Weeks and stressin'!
Ok, so I am posting these new pics just to be able to see if I have grown in the past 7 days. I sure feel like I have!


Still no stretch marks... but I think I am coming down with a case of the "stress marks"! Note the dog in the corner of the pictures. That's Farley. He is our very good friend's dog and at 1.5 years, is still all puppy. Lucky me, I get to watch him while our friends are on the East Coast for a wedding. In this picture, Farley is doing what he does best... annoying my dogs by trying to bite their faces off. I think my girls will be very deserving of a treat on Sunday night when Farley goes home! I just wish you all could hear the chaos in my house... priceless.
Still no stretch marks... but I think I am coming down with a case of the "stress marks"! Note the dog in the corner of the pictures. That's Farley. He is our very good friend's dog and at 1.5 years, is still all puppy. Lucky me, I get to watch him while our friends are on the East Coast for a wedding. In this picture, Farley is doing what he does best... annoying my dogs by trying to bite their faces off. I think my girls will be very deserving of a treat on Sunday night when Farley goes home! I just wish you all could hear the chaos in my house... priceless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You look a little bigger to me. :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute belly!
ReplyDeleteLisa (shaymo)
Totally hot, Mama! Wink wink nudge nudge.
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing to see the difference...
ReplyDeleteYou are seriously too cute! :-)
ReplyDeleteSheila (Meritage)