First off, his wife is just a doll! She is so cute with a smile that is to die for! And her cute little English accent...LOVE IT!
It was nice (for me) to have Matt see my belly. He is one of my oldest friends (19 years!) so it was special for me to share that with him. I just wish I had gotten a few pictures...but they had been up all night flying in from London. Oh well.
We did get the chance to see the video of our 4th and 6th grade talent shows. I san "Out of the Blue" by Debbie Gibson in 4th and "Castle on a Cloud" from Les Mis in 6th. I even had a fake accent in the Castle on a Cloud one.... hey, the girl on my recording did too! I was in character!
Anyway, it was so fun to see that tape! We laughed and reminisced (sp?). My hubby now thinks I am a freak for how much I remembered from grade school. I knew all the words to the songs we sang.
It was such a fun night and I hope its not another 3 years before I see them again!
How fun. What a great thing to re-connect after so many years!
ReplyDelete