While Jason might not completely agree (he's a little biased because of work circumstances), I just want to say YAHOO for MySpace (again).
Jas picked up a shift last night so I was home all by my lonesome, with very little to do, so I raided the internet. I found no less than a dozen people with whom I had lost contact with! I am so stoked! One of them is my cousin in Rhode Island who is the closest I can come to giving my 82 year old Grammy a hug. He's passing on the love for me. (Thanks Josh!)
I've found old camp friends, High School friends, family members, work friends... it's been awesome!
I just had to rave. I'm still kinda on a high from it.
It IS so fun to find old friends.
ReplyDeleteYou have no idea how stoked I am you found me!!! It has been crazy years since we last talked! I look for you every few months (for years!!) on the web in different places but don't know your new (married) name so I never have ANY luck. Again, super stoked Katie.
ReplyDelete