Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm one hot mama!

Ok, so I am feeling pretty darn good about myself today. After a horrible night of sleep, I woke up kind of depressed and cranky, so for me to say that is BIG!

I had my hair done for the last time before Ziggy gets here. Lame to count down like that, but so cool for me. THEN, I came home and my sister took maternity pictures. They turned out awesome and I can't wait to share them! She is doing some touching up on them, but it shouldn't be long... (right, Lizz?).

I have my face all made up, my hair all do'ed, and a smile from ear to ear. I took a sample of the pictures to Jason (who is working from 8am-11pm today! Ack!), and gave him one of my favorites in a magnetic sleeve to hang on his locker... Ahhh, just like high school... but I was never important enough to someone to be pasted all over their locker! I love my hubby.

Also, my mom had surgery today and I went to see her this evening. My sis and I snuck her in an ice cream bar, even though it's a no-no in her condition. She seemed to like it and it had stayed down by the time we left! Sounds like a success to me. I have to say, she was in the best spirits I've seen her post-surgery. After the kidney transplant she was anything but sociable. Today, she was quite the hostess! :)

So, that's the update for me. I'm still counting down the Ziggy clock, although it's hard to know where to start... The end time will be obvious... but do I start the clock at T minus 9 days? 14 days? Arg! How frustrating.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad your pics and everything turned out good... I can't wait to see them!

    And, I'm glad to hear you're having a good day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your pics and everything turned out good... I can't wait to see them!

    And, I'm glad to hear you're having a good day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see them! Glad to hear you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete