On the baby front... we had an appointment at Kaiser this morning. (Note to self... no more 9am appts). The CNM was very kind and scheduled me for my 39 and 40 week appointments! ACK! Almost there! Ziggy is measuring a little small but that is not really something to worry about. I am still "within range". If the baby continues to measure small though, they will order an ultrasound (oh, darn... I have to see my baby again) to check fluid levels and growth. The heartbeat was 155 BPM, which is the fastest its ever been. Maybe Ziggy is getting as excited to come out as we are to HAVE him/her come out!
Monday, August 21, 2006
Is this the last time before I'm a mommy?
My mom made my dad take us out to dinner before I popped. Its quite nerve-wracking to think this might be the last time we get to do this before Ziggy arrives. What is even weirder is that I may not see my parents (more accurately, my dad) again before Ziggy gets here. Talk about a dose of reality! Luckily, my pregnant brain had the foresight to bring my camera to capture this "last" occasion.

Nice dad.....

On the baby front... we had an appointment at Kaiser this morning. (Note to self... no more 9am appts). The CNM was very kind and scheduled me for my 39 and 40 week appointments! ACK! Almost there! Ziggy is measuring a little small but that is not really something to worry about. I am still "within range". If the baby continues to measure small though, they will order an ultrasound (oh, darn... I have to see my baby again) to check fluid levels and growth. The heartbeat was 155 BPM, which is the fastest its ever been. Maybe Ziggy is getting as excited to come out as we are to HAVE him/her come out!
On the baby front... we had an appointment at Kaiser this morning. (Note to self... no more 9am appts). The CNM was very kind and scheduled me for my 39 and 40 week appointments! ACK! Almost there! Ziggy is measuring a little small but that is not really something to worry about. I am still "within range". If the baby continues to measure small though, they will order an ultrasound (oh, darn... I have to see my baby again) to check fluid levels and growth. The heartbeat was 155 BPM, which is the fastest its ever been. Maybe Ziggy is getting as excited to come out as we are to HAVE him/her come out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So exciting! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your baby belly! You look amazing...
ReplyDelete