and no Ziggy in sight! I guess I make a pretty comfortable nesting ground, although I might have to disagree.
Today was our "Date Day"... our last night out before Ziggy came. Well, around 11am, we couldn't decide what we wanted to do, so we spent almost an hour and a half "brainstorming" in the den... okay, we actually just kinda stared at the wall...then each other...then the dogs...then the wall again... nothing came to us.
So, we decided to go rent a bunch of movies (4!) and Jason is right now making me dinner! He is being all gourmet and making artichoke stuffed chicken breasts, fresh asparagus, and new potatoes. It smells so amazing in my house, but I've been relegated to other parts of the house.
The whole point of "date day" was that we could spend time together doing something that we won't be able to do for a while after we have the baby... I'd say a romantic dinner and a day of uninterrupted movies can fall into that category!
(plus, we are just exhausted from watching Notre Dame win yesterday!)
Sounds like a perfect day to me! :)
ReplyDelete(Hurry up, Ziggy!)
That sounds *awesome* and probably moreso if I liked artichokes, lmao.
ReplyDeleteGet your rest in now!! The best is yet to come! I'm so excited for you!!
That sounds so nice!! Jase and I spent almost all weekend hanging out and relaxing. It was just perfect.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds so nice!! Jase and I spent almost all weekend hanging out and relaxing. It was just perfect.
ReplyDelete