Friday, September 01, 2006

12 More Wakeups!

I spent all day at my sisters house... My nesting is pretty strong and I cleaned her bathroom, did 2 loads of laundry, and organized her linen closet... I should get paid for this crap! My back is KILLING me and I don't even get to enjoy the cleanliness! Boo! Oh well...my house is already pretty darn clean, so I had to go somewhere to get it all out! Plus, my sis has been helping me a TON in these last few weeks. I feel like I owed her. :)

oh... no baby yet! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, come clean my house next. Heheh. It was sooo clean before Bob's mom came, and then in one day, Mass Clutter befell. Now it's just clean under the mess... Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how much we appreciate your visits! LOL
    Seriously, I really do appreciate it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete