Thursday, November 02, 2006

It was worth it!

Yesterday, Faith had an "off" day. She woke up earlier than usual, messed with her nap schedule by taking one long 4 hour nap from noon-4 and skipping her 3:30 nap mommy has so come to love... She was fussy all night, whether she was being held or not. I thought FOR SURE our night was going to be the same way.

So, at 11pm, over an hour after her "normal" bedtime of 9:45, she was finally asleep and I was trudging off to bed... scared of what the night had in store for me. I awoke at 5am, scared to death that my baby was no longer breathing because she hadn't woken up yet! 6 hours is the longest we've gotten from her... so she was pushin' it this time! I stayed awake for another 30 minutes, assured by her occasional grunts and other baby noises that she was just fine.

6am rolls around and she is finally calling to me. SEVEN HOURS STRAIGHT!!!

You rock kid.

1 comment:

  1. Do tell your secrets! I'm going to need them soon!

    ReplyDelete