Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My 12 Week old Princess

In her short 12 weeks, Faith has learned so many things! She can

focus her eyes without them crossing
pull her legs up to her chest as I am changing her
grab onto everything (toys, clothes, HAIR!)
suck her thumb
watch the dogs play
notice herself (or that OTHER damn cute baby) in a mirror
laugh (we got a GOOD one out of her last night!)
Balance the Baby
sleep through the night
eat from a bottle



I am SURE I am forgetting some things, but this girl amazes me every day.

On another note, Auntie Lizz is getting MARRIED this weekend!!! I took Faith for a test-ride of her new party clothes and had to tell my sister she might want to think of uninviting Faith because she looks so damned cute. Lizz said if I spilled Kool-Aid on her dress it would be ok to have her come... otherwise I should look for a sitter. :) Silly Auntie Lizz!! I can't WAIT to post pics of Faith in all her cuteness this weekend. She's also got a special outfit for the rehearsal dinner... but I'll just post all of those on Monday! Keep an eye out!!!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics! And I also can't wait to see pics from the wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete