Friday, January 26, 2007

Faith has decided something

Faith has decided that afternoon naps are for the birds! She takes a morning nap pretty easily but gets SUPER fussy when I try to get her down for her afternoon nap (which used to be her long one! 2-3 hours!). I don't mind letting her adjust her "schedule", but she isn't even a fun baby to be around! I think she is just over tired and bored with mommy by the end of the day! As soon as Jason gets home, she is super talkative (which I know makes him feel like $1,000,000) but by the end of the day, I am exhausted! Ahhhh yes.... its not all roses, this SAHM stuff!

Luckily Jason is on his way home now!!! I thin I can deal with this for a little while longer! Tomorrow is another day!

1 comment:

  1. CHUMPS. Afternoon naps are for CHUMPS. (It's funnier than birds... Murray?)

    ReplyDelete