While she isn't yet 4 months, it is close enough for her check up! She was great at the Doctors, only crying when he put the tongue depressor in her mouth and squeezed her cheeks. She turned beet red and SCREAMED and gagged, but the Dr. said that's normal, so we're good. Her stats are as follows:
Weight: 13 pounds, 11 ounces (58th percentile)
Head size: 41cm (56th percentile)
Height: 26 inches (95th percentile!)
The Doc said she is actually above the curve developmentally (and I am sure ALL mommys think that about their babies, ANYWAY, but it's nice to hear from a medical professional) given her already having turned over and propping herself up between her legs. He's also VERY jealous of Faith's sleeping 10 hour stretches as his 18 month old gets about 5 at a time!
As for the vaccines, she had 3 shots and one oral again. She was a brave girl, even though Mommy almost lost it! Thank goodness Daddy was able to come with us!
At night, she was a bit fussy in the 8 o'clock hour, but I gave her baby Tylenol around 8:15 and it kicked in by her 9pm bedtime. She slept from 9-3am, at which time I think the Tylenol wore off and her room got pretty cold (time to up the space heater!), so I went in and fed her. Although I am not sure if he waking up at night was due to the shots or due to the camping situation. Either way, I know I am still VERY lucky to only wake up once at night with a 4 month old!
No comments:
Post a Comment