Monday, January 08, 2007

Quick Update!

Today is a busy one! First, it is our second anniversary today! Last year I gave Jason a baby (well, POAS, to be exact), so this year I didn't even TRY to trump that! We just enjoyed our camping trip as a family of 3. It was perfect!

As for the camping trip, I am uploading a TON of pictures, but not sure when I will have a chance to get them on here. I might just make a Shutterfly album for you to look at. I'll be sure to give lots a details about camping with 2 canines and a 4 (almost!) month old.

Another thing going today is Faith's 4-month checkup. I'll post later about her weight, height, and how she did in this round of shots! Keep us in your prayers! She did well last time, hopeing for more of the same!

And lastly, I start school again tonight. I'm not sure I am ready, but I am excited about at least one of my classes (Women in Film... I have to watch things like Thelma and Louise and Mommy Dearest! yay!), and the rest are just cuz I have to. poop.

Keep a lookout for updates on the fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment