Maybe I shouldn't have said in my blog entry last night that "Faith isn't doing anything spectacular" because, I swear it...she knows!
Last night she went down, uneventfully, at 7:15pm, same as usual. She woke up at 8:15pm, seeming to have a bit of a stuffy nose, so I aspirated (booger sucked) her and sent her back to dreamland. However, she was not in dreamland, rather la-la land because she was just blabbering away in her crib! At 8:45 her babbling turned into cries which turned into SCREAMS! We decided to give her another bottle but she didn't want anything to do with it!
Well, I had said to a few friends the other day that she has been having very hard poops ("Nuggets" as our friends call them) but doesn't seem to be in any real discomfort. *Open Mouth. Insert Foot*. Her tummy was very hard, and she was farting like crazy when we picked her up! We rubbed her belly, gave her some gas drops, and she snuggled into me, completely awake, for 30 minutes! (She isn't a very snuggly baby, so this part was sweet). I put her back in her crib at 9:15pm, still awake, but didn't hear another peep from her until 5am. I'll take that!
So, today I am hoping The Nugget makes its way to the outside world! Ahhhh...Mommy Talk! And never again will I say my kid is unspectacular!
No comments:
Post a Comment