Tuesday, June 12, 2007

9 months old today!

Faith is the ripe old age of NINE MONTHS today! (or as Auntie Lizz would call it, 3/4 of a year). The coolest thing that has happened in the past few days is that Faith FINALLY got her first tooth! She's shy about it and won't let me snap a picture just yet...but I have my ways. I'll get it!

We celebrated by swimming for the first time. We were sad that Daddy had to work, but we got a bunch of pictures!



The look on my face is priceless! I really shouldn't look so maniacally happy when my baby is oh so sad!

But she warmed up to it!



And then there was the floating...not a big fan.


Boy, babies sure do prune easily!

Diva Baby!

1 comment:

  1. Awww... how cute is that matching bathing suit and hat? I know... you are so bad - how could you be so manically happy when Faith was crying?!?! =)

    ReplyDelete