Thursday, June 14, 2007

ACK! I've been TAGGED!

Jane Tagged me (my first tag! Woo hoo!)


The rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3.At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

OK, so here we go with eight things:

1. I had an identity crisis two weeks before my wedding at the thought of losing my middle name (James, My Grampy's name). Jason told me to just keep my name, but I REALLY wanted to change it (silly old fashioned me!) to reflect my new status as a married woman. I ended up with Katharine J. Parsons Hoschouer. It's just a bitch to remember which middle name I used on which forms... there aren't enough spaces for 2 middle initials!

2. I had my wedding dress cut and refashioned into a baptism dress for Faith.

3. I always think I am a terrible student because I didn't do so hot in High School (almost didn't graduate! Thank GOD there was no exit exam back then) but I am on the verge of kicking ass in yet another quarter of school (possibly straight A's!)

4. My husband "introduced" me to the men on my "list". It's been revamped since its inception.

5. My 28th birthday is tomorrow. I was born at 11:24am

6. My biggest fear is being forgettable. When I see an old friend in a random place, I am too afraid to go say hello... just in case I look too different to be me.

7. I like my dogs the most at night... when they are cuddly and quiet... i.e. more like cats. (Jason is going to kill me for that one!)

8. I am a bargain shopper to the core. I think its in the genes or something. Whenever my sister or my mom or I find a great deal, we ALWAYS ask, "guess how much!?!". Sadly, we've learned to lowball it because we wouldn't be asking that if it was ridiculously expensive. Now that $45 shirt I got for $12 doesn't look so amazing when they guess $8!

I TAG: Joann, Char, Renee, Ameddie, Amavid

(all my other blogging friends have been taken or the blog is reserved for baby stuff!)

No comments:

Post a Comment