Friday, June 08, 2007

Whew! I'm almost done!

Two down, two to go! I have sent in my last two assignments for my Resource Management class and had a "Margarita Final" for my math class on Wednesday (yes... we had margaritas).

I will be taking my Latin Art History final this weekend (its due by the 10th), will finish up one of my US Art History papers, and completely write another US Art paper (due on my B-day, the 15th). I'm exhausted, but almost done for the quarter!

I've been going going gong for months now and I have decided to take the summer quarter off. I could have taken one or two classes but it would not have gotten me out any sooner, so I decided to take a break. I'm still on course to graduate with my Liberal Studies degree this time next year.

I'm actually pretty excited about my schedule for Fall quarter...

1) Astronomy (online): I'm gonna need help on this one for those of
you who loved it... I failed it once and can't afford to fail it again!

2) History of Photography (online): not a hands-on photog class, but
it'll do! Plus my dad loves anything photography, so he should be a
good sounding board!

3) Anthropology of the Internet (online): I am sooo intrigued by this
class... For a girl who's majority of friends are in an online
community, it should be right up my alley!

4) The Bible for Students of Literature (Wednesday nights 6-10):
Although the HOURS of the class is less than desirable, I've got a
basis of knowledge for this class and look forward to applying it!

YAY for me!

1 comment:

  1. Katie, you are an inspiration. How do you juggle between a full-time mom, full-time wife and almost a full-time student???

    ReplyDelete