Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Goal

I have been running 5-6 times a week for 3 weeks now and couldn't be prouder! I feel great, feel muscles in my legs that I didn't know were under there, and Faith gets a daily dose of fresh air! Things are going well, so I thought I'd set myself a goal.

On October 28th, at 8:15am, I will be participating in The Grape Stomp in Livermore. I will be participating in the 5k race (3.1 miles). There is a wine tasting at the finish line (motivation!), with donations being accepted for the ValleyCare Emergency Room Expansion Fund. The event goest from 8am-12noon. If you'd like to join us at Robertsons Park, I'd love to have you cheering me on at the finish line! Just don't clap too hard or you'll risk splashing wine all over yourself! :)

If you'd like to keep up with my training program, I've begun logging my activity on MapMyRun.com.

Hope to see you at the Finish Line!

No comments:

Post a Comment