First of all, CONGRATULATIONS to Uncle Robbie and Soon-to-be Aunt Cyndi!! They are gettin' hitched today at my Father-in-Laws house in Washington!! Jason, Faith, and I are so sad we can't be there to celebrate with everyone, in the welcoming of a wonderful woman into our family, but they know we are there in spirit. We love you guys!!
AND.....
So, I went wine tasting yesterday and had a bunch of sips. Then I came home and had a HUGE plate of pasta. I was EXHAUSTED from being up since 5am, drinking wine at 11am, and eating all those carbs (boy they sure do weigh you down!) that I was OUT COLD by 7:30pm!
I slept pretty terribly last night. I even dreamed that I woke up at 9:58 and the race was starting at 10 (ala Jean Pierre from Seinfeld.). Then I forgot my bib and couldn't run! So I just crashed the race and it ended up being a million stairs!! And we had to run through water fountains. And I was in last place.
*sigh* Well, at least I know how it felt to be in last place... I just hope I don't do that today!
So, I'm up to pump, but thought better of it since I am supposed to be waking Faith up in 20 minutes to feed her. I'm gonna hop in the shower and get dressed instead.
God, I am freaking out.
No comments:
Post a Comment