Friday, October 19, 2007

Funny Baby

Jason took these pictures while I was stuck at school. I think I see a scrapbook layout in the future that has to do with all the odd things Faith puts on her head as hats.
Look at those eyes!! I never DREAMED she'd keep those light eyes past her one-year!


A Girl is NEVER without her purse.

The next pictures are VERY typical faces for Faith. The first picture, she kinda makes a "EeeeeEEEEeeee" sound. The second picture, It's an "Oooooooo", possibly accompanied by a very definitive head-nod. The third, she breathes in and out through her nose quickly (and loudly) and gets this goofy grin as if to say "DAMN! I am FUNNY! Did you see those other 2 faces I made? Seriously... how can you NOT laugh at me??"

Yet another reason I say my kid will be the "entertainer", not the "entertainee".

No comments:

Post a Comment