Thursday, November 01, 2007

5 Years and Counting!

5 years ago today, Jason and I first laid eyes on each other. We were at a day-after-Halloween (duh) "PJ Jammie Jam". My friend (also named Jason) invited me to go and I didn't have any other plans, so I went. Little did I know, they guy with the goop in his hair, dragging yet another mug-o-Guinness down the ol' hatch and changing clothes in the middle of the street with some other chickie would be my husband. *sigh* What a story to tell Faith when she asks!!

Today marks a very special time in our relationship... When Winter usually reminds people of things in the natural world of dying, it was full-fledged Spring in our world!

November 1, 2002: First laid eyes on each other.
December 16, 2002: First date (Counting Crows concert at the Warfield)
December 20, 2002: Second date (Brian Setzer Orchestra somewhere in San Jose)
January 5, 2003: First "I love you" (his)
January 6, 2003: First "I love you" (me)
January 8, 2005: Wedding Day
January 6, 2006: "Big Fat Positive" Pregnancy Test

I wonder what this next Winter holds in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment