Thursday, November 08, 2007

Fun with Friends

Faith and I had a really fun Playdate with our good friends, Erica, Sean, Aiden, April, and Tyson. Faith LOVES bring the only chick! Although, she's DEFINITELY got a "thing" for Aiden (blue striped shirt). I'm always fascinated by her beeline to him and not his identical twin, Sean. It just amazes me that she can figure out which is which! *I* still have trouble when Erica dresses them the EXACT same (down to the socks! Damn her!)


Flirting between Faith and Aiden. There was a kiss somewhere in there... an open-mouthed kiss! I happen to think Faith caught Aiden mid-yawn, hence the open mouth.

Faith, trying to kick Tyson out of his own house! Tyson doesn't give up easily though!

I love this shot. Tyson's Mommy, April, was on the other side of the glass. I'm not sure which twin is behind Ty, but I *think* it's Sean.

Who says Bumbos are only used before they can sit up on their own?

Faith, Sizing up the perfect spot for a good old fashioned....

Head Bonk. Now THAT'S love!



All play makes Faith a tired girl! Too bad she only slept for 30 minutes!! ARG! She decided the kitchen cabinet was a much better place to snuggle up.


Silly Girl!

5 comments:

  1. What awesome pictures, Katie! We had such a blast today! I hope we can make this a routine thing. Aiden sends his love to Faith! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, Katie. You got some fabulous shots!! You are really getting good behind the camera...love the angles and the scenes. Plus, I really know what was happening before that first shot of Aiden and Faith ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. Totally didn't realize your little girl was trying to kung-fu-master-ize my little boy. Hehehe...funny Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like they had a lot of fun! I'm cracking up at Faith trying to kick at Ty!

    ReplyDelete