Monday, December 10, 2007

Thankgiving 2007

Did I forget to blog about Thanksgiving? Well, I actually don't remember and, because I am too lazy to go look (hey, it's three clicks away AT LEAST, plus a C&P of what I've written so far!), I thought I'd sum it up here for you (again?)


I'm going to be an AUNTIE and Faith, a Cousin! My sister and her Hubby (Who celebrate their 1 year anniversary today! Happy Anniversary guys!) announced they are expecting a kidlet (named "Spiff" after Calvin and Hobbes alter-ego, Spaceman Spiff) in July! She is 10 weeks today! 10 weeks on the 10th. I can remember that.

Happy Growing Spiff!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your sister, that is wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap! I get too busy to check up on your blog, and I find this GREAT news??? How exciting - tell Your sis I said Conrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete