She tinkled in the potty!!! Of course, she got the requisite "party in the bathroom" for her first Big Girl Potty Break. She looks proud, doesn't she?
So, hoping to make this a trend, we have outfitted our bathroom with flushable Toddler Wipes, Easy Up Diapers (kinda like Pull Ups. Actually, I am not really sure of the difference!), and a step stool to wash her hands. She has been fighting laying down for a diaper change so I think we are gonna stick with the Easy Ups for a while because she doesn't flail about when I try to get those on.
Its CRAZY how fast she is growing!! Last New Years Day, she rolled for the first time... and now this...
Faith looks like such a little lady, even while sitting on "the pot." What type of seat is that?
ReplyDeleteAlso, I thought Jas might like to know that I encountered Al Franken at work in San Francisco a few years ago.
What a big girl...and SO smart.
ReplyDelete