Faith and I met up with April, Tyson, Erica, Aiden, and Sean today for a playdate at the park. There is a dogpark at Hap McGee so I loaded the dogs up (god, that sounds easy, doesn't it? It wasn't, let me assure you), the babe and headed to the park. I took an old plastic coffeecan w/lid for the puppies water since they were going to be hanging in the car until Jason got off work. Well, turns out the dogpark was closed for maintenance so we just let them off lead at the huge meadow (same place we had Faith's birthday party). They were really well behaved, loved the running around room, and even befriended a Jack Russell. All the kids loved watching and chasing after the dogs.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Hangin' Out with BFFs
Since our fence blew down last weekend, Sophie and Maddie have been cooped up in the house except for the few potty breaks on the side yard. I don't like leaving them on the side yard because 1) it's easy access to poo for Sophie to eat (even though we have been really good at keeping it all picked up!) and 2) Maddie has been known to jump over the wood box. So, I basically watch them go potty and bring them back in.
Faith and I met up with April, Tyson, Erica, Aiden, and Sean today for a playdate at the park. There is a dogpark at Hap McGee so I loaded the dogs up (god, that sounds easy, doesn't it? It wasn't, let me assure you), the babe and headed to the park. I took an old plastic coffeecan w/lid for the puppies water since they were going to be hanging in the car until Jason got off work. Well, turns out the dogpark was closed for maintenance so we just let them off lead at the huge meadow (same place we had Faith's birthday party). They were really well behaved, loved the running around room, and even befriended a Jack Russell. All the kids loved watching and chasing after the dogs.
Faith is playing in the sand in this picture... all by herself, but super focused! I spent a good 10 minutes trying to get her to look at the camera, but this shot was the result of me taking my camera off and shoving it under her nose. Not bad, if I do say so!
Mr. Tyson, being chivalrous! (or trying to decide if it's worth trying to push her off the rocking cow... It made for a cute picture either way.)
Faith and I met up with April, Tyson, Erica, Aiden, and Sean today for a playdate at the park. There is a dogpark at Hap McGee so I loaded the dogs up (god, that sounds easy, doesn't it? It wasn't, let me assure you), the babe and headed to the park. I took an old plastic coffeecan w/lid for the puppies water since they were going to be hanging in the car until Jason got off work. Well, turns out the dogpark was closed for maintenance so we just let them off lead at the huge meadow (same place we had Faith's birthday party). They were really well behaved, loved the running around room, and even befriended a Jack Russell. All the kids loved watching and chasing after the dogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love lil Miss Diva! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics...LOVE Faith in her sunglasses. She looked so darn cute and Ty clearly LOVED her dress ; )
ReplyDeleteSounds fun! Faith looks like such a little superstar in those fab glasses!
ReplyDelete