Thursday, March 13, 2008

18 Months old! (yesterday!)

I am a bad mommy and meant to update a second time yesterday, but wouldn't ya know it, the day passed quicker than normal ;)

The most notable thing that Faith has been doing has been mentioned a few times before on the blog, but I am still incredibly amazed by it. Her blossoming vocabulary!

As you are well aware (I am sure), Faith watches Signing Time. She has been watching it since she was a wee thing (don't hate), but now she can watch it and she'll pick up a new sign after the program shows her! Yesterday afternoon, we were watching the "Helping around the house" episode and she picked up:

Towel
fold (as in clothes)
Clean Up
Laundry
vacuum
Sweep

Also, I have been trying to get her to sign "cat" forever now and she finally did it this morning while watching the program! Now, I just need to reaffirm it without the show on :)

Anyway, don't be surprised if when you see Faith next time, she is spouting off words and phrases like you've never heard. She is a remarkable kid and I wouldn't put anything past her!

No comments:

Post a Comment