Friday, April 11, 2008

Fun with Friends (again)

Faith and I were able to take advantage of this AMAZING weather we are having to meet up with Kelly Marie and Greyson at the park. The video is of their activity that they were doing for a good 15 minutes. Up, down, up, down, up, down... you'll get the picture. And you'll notice, Greyson snuck in a kiss at the end! What a playa!

It's been so great for Faith to have so many friends her age! They get along very well and I have no doubt she will be bringing home many friends for sleepovers. Just like her mama did! I think it's helped tremendously in her socialization as we get together with these babes and moms at least once a week.



This next video makes me laugh so hard... They really do learn by imitation!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so I don't have any speakers hooked up to my computer right now. But I LOVED how Faith waited for Grey to go down the slide! So cute!

    ReplyDelete