I threw Jason a last minute/surprise birthday party on Saturday. I feel sorta bad because we only had one of his friends and my family show up, but Jas was happy to have gotten to hang out with his friend Brian for a few hours, which hasn't happened in MANY months. And Brian hadn't seen Faith since her birthday!
Our Mothers Day was nice too! I didn't have to cook OR clean as my gift was Jason taking over for the day! I've gotta tell ya... he can clean a kitchen! I told him I was going to take pictures so when I asked him to help clean any other day, he'd know what I meant. :) Another bonus, he pulled out the Swiffer WetJet FOUR times to KEEP it clean! Woo Hoo!
On some not-so-good news, Maddie is not feeling well. She's been very lethargic, has thrown up a number of times in the past few days, her coat is dull and the hair pulls out easily, and she hasn't eaten but a few nibbles in the past 3 days. Jas took the morning off to help me take her to the vet as soon as they open. I hope we get it figured out so we can still go camping this weekend at Mt. Madonna.
Katie, you look fabulous!!! Sorry to hear about Maddie, I hope she is ok.
ReplyDeleteDang girl, you look skinny!! Faith is gorgeous, as always! I'm sending lots of good thoughts for Maddie!
ReplyDeleteI love her hat!
ReplyDelete