Aunt, that is...
Max is looking really good! As of yesterday, he weighed 3lbs 5oz! Thats a full pound (plus an ounce!) more than his birth weight! You can see his baggy skin filling out and he is much more alert than he was a month ago (tomorrow is his 5-week birthday!). If you have a hard time picturing how much 3lbs, 5oz is, go to the supermarket and grab a half gallon of milk. Swaddle, stick a funny hat on it, and you've got Max! He looks frighteningly like a half-gallon (though MUCH pinker and wigglier) when he's all swaddled and weighs just 3oz less than one!
He was telling me all sorts of funny jokes last night. I think he loves me already.
Awwwwwww, since I'm already an emotional basketcase with the boys' birthday in the near future--that just brought back such memories of them. They were so tiny...so wrinkly...and made the cutest and sweetest noises (preemie talk). I'm all verklempt! ;)
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a teary mess! Being an Auntie is very special!
ReplyDelete