Sunday, May 25, 2008

Title This Blog Post!

Ok...so I'd love to hear what you have to say about this series of photos. At the end of the series, I'll share all the titles that ran through my head as we were taking the pictures!














- "I can't put my arms down!"
- This is what happens when you feed your toddler cookies for breakfast
- Faith, Baby Biggest Loser winner!
- "I'm Faith. Could I BE wearing any more clothes??"
- "I've fallen, and I can't get up!"

9 comments:

  1. WTH?!?!?!?!
    She is *so* weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. - "I'm Faith. Could I BE wearing any more clothes??"

    BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe. LOVE that Joey/Chandler moment. I'd have to vote for the "Could I BE wearing any more clothes." Good thing she's got the diaper on though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is only the first step in Faith telling her mom what she will and will not wear. Oh it is happening so fast!! She obviously has her parents fashion sense though. She's not afraid to try anything! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!!! I like: "Hmmm - what to wear....what to wear?!?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first thought was the Friends moment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about "Step by Step Instructions on How to Dress For A Toddler Sumo Match including How to Fall Correctly and How to Undress"... No?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it should be.. "so many outfits, not enough playdates" :) too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahaha. Before reaching your proposed post titles, I was totally thinking of Friends while scrolling down the pics. So cute.

    ReplyDelete