Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Insane 12 Days!

I am so insanely overwhelmed right now... In the next 12 days I have:

- 1 set of ILs in town (leaving tomorrow)
- the other set of ILs coming in to town on the 13th for a week.
- Sisters Shower on Sunday
- My graduation next Sunday
- My graduation Party next Sunday
- My birthday next Sunday (though that's a no-brainer)
- Game Night on Friday
- a week long camping trip that needs to be shopped and packed for
- misc. "household duties".
- STUDY for my final. (VERY important. Last night at my class, I was sooo lost and he was going over things so quickly I couldn't keep up! Everyone else seemed to have it down pat. I NEED to pass the final or I don't graduate.)
- put together a lesson plan with extensions and standards met for my Art for Teachers class (due tomorrow!)

... so forgive me if my updates are few and far between!

No comments:

Post a Comment