Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Serious BlogBlock

I've got some serious "BlogBlock" and I can't seem to shake it! I have lots of things going on but little desire to write it all out. I'll post some pictures to tide you over.

Then: 1 Month Birthday

Now: 22.5 Months

Faith loves her Baby Max

And Baby Goats love Faith!

Practicing for Paris (and no, we aren't going...)


Nana and Papa treated us to a fun day in Half Moon Bay this past Sunday. We ran the pier, played in the water, had a delicious seafood lunch, rode a train AND a pony!

She LOVED riding the pony! When Jason put his hand on her back, she would push it away! She especially liked going fast fast FAST!

2 comments:

  1. Your "paris" picture of J and Faith reminds me of this story from Gwyneth Paltrow's life, which I can't tell aloud because it makes me cry.

    "My father was the center of my life. As a kid, I could go to him with any question, whether it was the square root of something or who was king in what year. He can change tires or build a treehouse or do algebra. He knows all the words in the dictionary. I love him so much."

    "When I was 10, we went to England. My mother was shooting a miniseries there. My dad took me to Paris for the weekend. We had the most amazing time. On the plane back to London, he asked me, 'Do you know why I took you to Paris, only you and me?' And I said, 'Why?' And he said, 'Because I wanted you to see Paris for the first time with a man who would always love you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez ... I had something cute to say about my son and granddaughter but after reading Kelly's note I just can't! How sweet is that? My husband took me to Paris and it was just as sweet! xoxo to lovers of daddies, children and husbands!
    Faith's Gram

    ReplyDelete