I whipped up a little poster for Faith and posted it on the wall in front of the potty. It says "Good Job, Kid!" and everytime Faith goes on the potty, she earns a sticker. She can put the sticker on the poster, or she can play with it (which she usually opts for). When I asked her what to poster said, she happily replied "Gay Bob, Faithie!"
*sigh* yes. Gay Bob.
On the upside, the first thing she asked me this morning was "Earn Sticker Please?"
With Pleasure....
That is adorable!
ReplyDeleteI can't stop laughing...
ReplyDeleteNana
My my- I thought Paige was funny, but it will be interesting to hear what she comes up with as she is learning how to talk! Hope to see you & Faith soon.
ReplyDeleteSweet Jesus....that is awesome. And only a few of us know exactly why. Man, I am looking forward to spreading this one around.
ReplyDelete