Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Week in Review

In case you couldn't tell, I am suffering from some major blog block. I have no problem being ON the computer, I just don't get inspired to write anything, even though there are tons of things happening in our house! In fact, it's been so long since I've written that I am not even sure how much I've already written on here (and i'm too lazy to go back and look), mostly about Max, because that it by far, the biggest thing we are going through.

Max comes over 4-5 a week and Faith helps me entertain him for the day. I went out and bought a double stroller off Craigslist (which promptly had my dad thinking I was pregnant again! Sorry, Dad! Not yet!) and that double stroller has saved my sanity! It's easy to push, is convertible to all sorts of configurations, works well for Faith and Max, and should be perfect for when we have our second baby (not yet, Dad!) ;) I'll have to take a picture of the kids in it. Faith sits in the back seat and can entertain Max in his carseat in the front. She hands him his pacifier, shakes his rattle, covers his feet with a blanket. Seriously. It's too cute.

Last Sunday, we helped Nana and Papa celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary! In keeping with out blooming families needs, we went to a park and brought a brunch with us. Faith had a blast playing with everyone after we ate and the grown-ups even enjoyed giggling at the crazies with their metal detectors. They were everywhere! Jason and Jamie devised a plan to go out with BBs and a seed spreader just to screw them up. I'd pay money to see that...or at the very least, provide the BBs.

Max, in his handknit outfit!

Papa, thanking Faith for the Concert Tickets we got them.

Off for some fun!

*ahem* It's supposed to be the KID on the slide!

Though she looks happy to be catching him!



20 pictures later, and I finally got a good one. Boys will be boys!

We didn't plan it, but Faith and Papa are all matchy-matchy!

I've figured out Faith's Halloween Costume! She is going to be a little Ballerina! All we had to by was the tights and tu-tu (that i made!). She loves her "dancing shoes" that Nana got her for her birthday, so it's only fitting!

A Sneak Peek of her Pretty in Pink!

So, without further adieu, here are a few RAOC. I know, you've been so patient with me (some more than others *ahem* Mom).

1 comment: