Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Pick Me Up

Cuz I need one... (though, for the record, things are getting better).

Random Acts of Cuteness:
Cousin Love



Silly Outfits
(thanks for the idea, Melissa!)

Halloween Shirt, Plastic Training Pants, and Daddy's Dress Socks.

The beret really makes the outfit. Only Nana would bring a brooch camping!

My personal favorite. Rose-colored rhinestone Butterfly glasses, t-shirt, plastic training pants, Thomas purse, teething ring bracelet, and socks, one inside out, one upside down (the heel is on the top of her foot). You can't see it in the picture, but she also has a very fashionable belt... another pair of sunglasses. Yes, sunglasses.

I think my little Dame Edna just realized I was taking her picture. She's none too pleased.

But I still got her to be silly...

And to smile. (bummed it's blurry)

We took our annual family trip to the Clayton Valley Pumpkin Farm (see our visits from 2006 and 2007 to see how much she has grown!) and brought Cousin Max


Gee, Faith. Don't look so happy!


Starting good habits early. The girl loves her sunglasses.




I love her face in this one... I wonder what she's thinking.

4 comments:

  1. Gosh, she reminds me of someone...
    I wonder who!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like faith and kate have the same sense of style! i love it!

    ReplyDelete