Thursday, March 05, 2009

HelloooOOOooo Second Trimester!

We had an appointment last Thursday and got to hear the heartbeat via Doppler! It was a steady 150BPM, which is exactly what it was the first time I heard Faith's HB. I immediately turned to Jason to tell him TicTac is a girl and the doctor lamely told me "you can't tell sex from the HB". Whatever dude...let me live in the moment! :)

I realize I haven't done much updating as to how I am feeling, mostly because I was worried to jinx myself. I have been feeling very similar to my pregnancy with Faith for the past month or so. I am so happy the morning sickness has subsided because it was quite horrendous there for a time. I am feeling what I'd like to think is baby, but until I feel it more often, I won't reliably say it's baby. Though, at 14 weeks, this kid moves constantly, according to my pregnancy book. They've also said women who have had a child previously could start feeling flutters any day now. I'm ready. You hear that, TicTac?? I'm ready to feel your flutters.

We have our "Big Ultrasound" scheduled for April 6th at 1pm. That's the ultrasound that would give us insight as to the ACTUAL gender of this child, if we wanted to know... but sorry to burst bubbles out there, we are waiting. And guessing. (Jas guesses boy, I guess girl).

So, now that the first trimester deamon is done with, I hope to be more consistent with updating the blog about TicTac growth. Feel free to rag on me for some details if you catch me slacking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment