Saturday, April 04, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

We spent a good portion of our weekends for the past 2 weeks doing some spring cleaning in the yard. We pulled weeds, put bark around the lawn and powerwashed the patio and furniture. Our special treat for our Big Girl was a swing to hang from the arbor we built last spring! The lawn, much to our chagrin, is too big for us to put a swingset and slide combo against the back fence as we had originally planned, so this soution is perfect! So, for now, she just gets the swing, but somehow, I don't think she minds much. She kept yelling "I'm a Big Girl!!!" 

Spotting the swing for the first time. (and thanks for the ADORABLE outfit, Janet and Sara!!)

She's not so big of a girl that she doesn't need help from Daddy every so often. 

The Maiden Voyage



Having a terrible time, as you can see ;)

3 comments:

  1. OMG I love it!! She is such a big girl!! And that outfit is too, too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Kate! Would you please send me the photos via email? For whatever reason I cannot click and save in full size. My screen saver awaits! xoxo

    ReplyDelete