Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's Official

Faith is a big girl. 

We are heading out to Florida on Friday to visit her Great Grammy, and once we come home, she makes a final leap into Big Girlness. 

The diapers will be a thing of the past. 

For the past few months, Faith has only been wearing one diaper a day, at bedtime. She wears the Huggies Pull-Up Overnights that have stars on them that fade when she goes to the bathroom in the diaper. Every morning, Faith asks to see her stars, and most mornings, she does see them!! That means, even after 12 hours of sleeping, my little, *ahem* excuse me... BIG girl has not gone to the bathroom in her diaper! 

I have been changing diapers for the better part of 7 years, and while Auntie Lizz generously offered to let me change Max, I think I will enjoy the 4 months of diaperlessness. And with the amount of money I spent on diapers per month for the past 2.5 years, I should be able to funnel that money into buying a Bum Genius 3.0  or two per month for TicTac. (yes, we are attempting the cloth diapering again, but this time with All-In-Ones for the convienence factor.)


No comments:

Post a Comment