Monday, June 08, 2009

28 Week Pregnancy Survey

How far along? 28 Weeks, 2 Days

Total weight gain/loss: +13

Maternity clothes? I have the worlds best maternity wardrobe! Not all pregnant women get have so many choices in the morning!

Stretch marks? None as of yet...and hoping it stays that way!

Sleep: What's that? If it's not my bladder, it's my hips. If it's not my hips, it's me freaking out about being on my back. If it's not me freaking out about being on my back, it's my dogs making noise. If it's not my dogs, it's my husband snoring. If it's notmy husband snoring, it's my kid yelling "Moooooooommmmyyyyyyyyyyyy!". Can you tell last night was particularly bad?

Best moment this week: Reaching the momentous 28 week milestone!

Movement: Constant and still creeps me out at times! I mean, I've got a HUMAN in there!! Still boggles my mind. TicTac is big enough that s/he is kicking the same place in my ribs that Faith did. I'm already quite sore from it! Last night, I could have sworn I felt a scratching from inside. I think baby was giving me a high five.

Food cravings: Mexican and a good ol' BBQed Burger. If it's greasy, I like it! But I have been trying to keep that under control because of my weight gain and have had a salad as a meal for at least one meal a day this past week.

Gender: Unknown. We've got a healthy baby in there an that's all I care about!

Labor Signs: No, thank God!

Belly Button in or out? Out. Ick.

What I miss: On the super nice days, I miss beer with dinner. I think it's going to be even tougher as those sweet summer nights roll around with regularity. And yes, I know... It's for a worthwhile cause!

What I am looking forward to: My 30th birthday (a week from today!)

Weekly Wisdom: Hmmm.... I don't know about this one. I'll have to put my pregnant brain on it. It might be a while ;)

Milestones: Again, reaching 28 weeks. For more on why that is special to me, not just becuase the lungs are fully developed, read down a few posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment