Monday, August 24, 2009

TicTac Update: 39 Weeks, 2 Days

We just got home from a Dr.s appointment and had some exciting news as well as some stressful news!

First, I am 2cm dialated and 50% effaced, which means PROGRESS!!! I'm definitely feeling heavy and crampy. I've been saying all along that I don't think I'll make it to my EDD and with this news, I REALLY think it'll be sooner than later!

My blood pressure was higher than they'd like for the past 2 appointments. I've been feeling very short of breath, sweaty at random times, and had a terrible headache last night. With my BP not dropping by the end of the appointment today, I was scheduled for a Non-Stress Test for this afternoon. If we find the baby isn't enjoying it's environment anymore, we will be talking induction. We heard the heartbeat and had a quick ultrasound today and that looked fine, but it wasn't long enough to get any real data. So, I'm off to the NST at 2:30 today. Prayers and happy thoughts are always appreciated!


3 comments:

  1. Lots of positive thoughts for your NST today!! Take it easy until then!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXCITING!! I think Thursday is a good day to have a baby : )

    ReplyDelete