I think I've been avoiding writing this post by deluding myself into thinking of I didn't write it, she wouldn't be 10 months old. It didn't work :(
At 10 months, Josie...
... Has 2 bottom teeth and SIX more on their way in!
... Is cruising! She walks along the edge of the coffee table, mostly, but I caught he pushing her music table around the family room like a push toy!
... Can sign milk, all done, water, more, and please! The first time she signed please, she was asking Faith for one of her animal crackers. So cute!
... Says what sounds like "all done!" and "Faith!".
... Goes down for bed easier than she used to. She used to cry every.single.time I put her in the crib, but now it's only about 50% of the time. I'll take it!
... Is in the convertible carseat, rear-facing, of course.
... Goes to get CoCo when you ask if it's naptime.
... When you ask her "where is...", she looks everywhere until she finds it.
... Is working on animal sounds, most notably a monkey sound ("Ah ah! Oo oo!")
No comments:
Post a Comment