Thursday, September 07, 2006

I think I'm nesting...

however, if you know me at all, you'll know that I rarely DON'T nest...even when I am not knocked up!! But this morning, I cleaned my garage... well, it started as a purge to get stuff together for my sisters garage sale this Saturday... then I had to relabel my winter clothes and Pre-pregnancy clothes. Then I had to reorganize the paint brushes, rollers, and miscellaneous painting tools. My list could go on and on!

Oh, and no...my services are not for hire! I'm just trying to stay active to get this kid headed out!

As for how I'm feeling, I'm still mildy crampy, sometimes a little more intense than others, but nothing severe and nothing regular. Bummer... The Prego Pizza obviously didn't work... but I only had one slice. I'll have 2 for my dinner tonight! :)

1 comment:

  1. well I know if this doesn't get approval today you are busy having ziggy. Which I think might be the case anyway...
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete