and still no baby! Sorry!
I went in for a non-stress test (NST) at 9:15am today. I was strapped to 2 monitors, one for the fetal heartrate and one for my contractions. In the course of the 30 or so minutes of monitoring, the baby's heartrate dipped a few times. The NST nurse wasn't happy to see that so she sent me off to Labor and Delivery! I called Jason, who wasn't allowed in the NST room and had just left for work, and he came rushing back.
In L&D, I was put BACK on the 2 monitors and was monitored for another hour plus. The results? My blood pressure was normal (yay!) and the Doctor came in and said, "Why are you here? This baby looks AWESOME!" Well, OF COURSE my baby looked awesome! I mean, it's my baby! Duh!
So... No baby for Notre Dame Game #2 of the season (Tomorrow, 12:30pst for those of you keeping track!) And we had Ziggy's Jersey all ready! :)
The bonus, I got my hubby to play hooky for the day and we went to go see a movie (Hollywoodland: a bore, in both our opinions. Actually, Jason calls the movie "Pooland" and said that it "Sucked... on ice".) and took the puppies for a neighborhood walk. How domestic of us!
Tomorrow morning, we are going to pick up my custom glider!! Woo Hoo!! Before Zig gets here!!!! Timing couldn't be better!
Phew! glad You and Ziggy are doing well. won't be long now :)
ReplyDeleteI missed a few posts...
ReplyDeleteJust so you know, my water broke when I was only 1 cm, so you might have to wait as long as you think. Also, they're assessments of size are usually ridiculously bad. Don't go by them at all unless they measured by u/s.
And as for starters... there's lots of herbal starters, but why mess with that when you aren't overdue yet. There's also the babydancing, but that usually just helps along a labor and doesn't start one.
Hi there!! Glad to hear your little family unit is doing well. Thinking good thoughts for y'all.
ReplyDelete