Thursday, October 12, 2006

One Month Old!

Faith is growing! She is one month old today and I STILL can't believe it! We don't have another appointment until the 30th, so I can't tell you how big she is, but trust me... she's bigger than she was yesterday! :)

Faith has learned so much in the past month! She has started kicking her legs out, she can focus on things MUCH better, and only gets up, on average, 2xs per night. SHe loves her pacifier, but thankfully doesn't need it ALL the time. She has her favorite blanket (the green jungle blanket!), and looks so darn cute in all of her clothes!

Here are some pictures from her one month birthday. We are having a poker night with Grandpa and some friends tonight. Grandpa's birthday is tomorrow and is in town for his and Jason's yearly father/son trip.



I told you she liked her pacifier!

Ok... so the hat is a little on the large size...maybe next month! (or next year!)

7 comments:

  1. She is SO beautiful and she sure looks like a verry content little princess! I miss you all...xoxo big time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥ the picture of her and Jas...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big she's getting...they grow so fast...awww hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable! She is definitely growing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That paci looks familiar :)

    Can't wait to meet her tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn my goddaughter is gorgeous! And she is totally rocking that trendy layered top. Someone super cool must have given it to her. :)
    --Ali

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everytime I show Nicholas his girlfriend, he smiles!!!

    ReplyDelete