The journaling on the top-right reads:Mommy was watching TV and Daddy was playing online poker when my water broke at 9:50pm on Monday, September 11.
By Midnight we were admitted to Kaiser Walnut Creek. Aunt Lizz met us there after a 7-11 run.
The nurse ran a Pitocin drip from 1am-5am to regulate contractions. Then, after an hour of pushing, Mommy and Daddy eagerly welcmoed you into our arms and hearts at 6:43am on September 12, 2006.
You had Mommy's chin and Daddy's eyes... our beautiful baby girl, Faith.
The journaling on the bottom-left reads:
At a routine check-up on Friday, September 15, blood tests revealed high bilirubin levels, resulting in the yellowing of your skin (jaundice). We were readmitted for the night to put you under the bililights. Boy, did you *hate* that mask you had to wear! After the roughest night EVER, we were released Saturday morning in time for your first Notre Dame game.
I love those pictures. It really captures the moment!
ReplyDeleteKatie! Your journaling is beautfiul! I am so jealous! I have been doing scrapbooking for about a year and my stuff is so amateur looking. I think you should give me some lessons!
ReplyDelete