


Faith did ok in her Pack-and-Play portable crib, but the first night was really rough (up about every 1-2 hours). We ended up getting a vaporizer for the room and filling up the bathtub with hot water to act as a humidifier so we could all breathe a little easier. The second night got a little better and the third night we got *almost* 8 hours out of her! (Thanks to the portable swing our friends Amanda and Eddie lent us! We'd have died without it!)
Faith LOVED our big bed though! She may have FELT like a Queen in that thing, but she was more like a midget-Queen...


And what kind of mommy would I be without showing off her cute outfit? We like to call the first picture "Whut up G"?


My sister lent us her Nikon D50 for the trip and we got some incredible pictures with it! Lizz, I can't thank you enough for allowing us to capture our first family vacation with your camera. I know if it were mine, I would have a hard time giving it up! We're so happy you trust us!
Now, here we are, just being a family...







OMG, Katie... I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the photos and am insanely jealous of your trip to Tahoe! I bet you guys had an amazing time and I'm sure Faith did, too! :-) Thanks for sharing the photos and call me soon so we can GTG ~ I want to hear all about your trip!!! My mom is flying in Tuesday to spend Thanksgiving with us (so excited!!!) and will leave on Sunday. With her here, I won't be online much so; "HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!" in advance. XOXOXO for Faith
ReplyDelete~Amanda
How fun!!! Thanks or sharing the pics. It looks like an awesome trip! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the pics. So glad things went well, and I can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDelete