Monday, November 13, 2006

Faith's 2 month photoshoot!









6 comments:

  1. Those are such beautiful pics, I LOOOOOOOOVE the pic of Faith with Jason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not believe how big she is getting. I do need to see her before she gets too much bigger. She is at my favorite age. When you get back to Tahoe- give me a call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fall more in love with this child every time I see her. I am going to have to request more wall space in my office! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just so beautiful! I cannot believe how fast she is growing. :) Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you can tell by the date that I write this i dont get on the computer much, but with pics like that im soooo glad i did. Oh my gosh u guys she is beeeeeautiful!!!! The three of you look awsome together. I love you all. keep the updates and pics coming. Kate when i read your blog ur writing and sense of humor sounds like sandy, wow. love you guys.

    ReplyDelete