Well, this blog is all about milestones Faith reaches... but since *I* am the one having to do the updating (typing classes begin in the spring!) I thought I'd let you know a little Woo Hoo from me!
While Precious Princess sleeps 9-10 hours every night, Mommy Dearest (that'd be me), still wakes at least once a night, if not to feed, then because my internal clock is set to wake up for The Princess... While she goes down each night between 8:45 and 9:15, I don't go to bed until 10:30 (ish), so I am getting far less sleep than her even without her waking up at night!
Until last night! I am proud to say, that 13 weeks post-partum, I got my FULL 9 hours of sleep! I fell asleep a wee bit early (10) and woke up at 7 when Jason alarm went off! WOO HOO!!! 30 seconds later, I hear mumblings over the monitor. *sigh* Restful bliss... time to be Mommy again!
Emily and I are extremely jealous of Faith's sleeping habits and your ability to catch some z's yourself! Way to go, Faith! Now, can you just send some z's Emily's way??? PLEASE!!!!!!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteAt 4.5 months old Grey is still waking 2 times a night to eat. ONLY when he is with me though! He sleeps through the night with Grandma and his auntie! grrrar
ReplyDelete