Monday, December 11, 2006

Lizz and Jamie's Wedding

Ok... I sorta lied... I'm not doing a HUGE update like I had promised. I just uploaded all the pictures I took to Shutterfly (well, my 36 fave) and you are all welcome to check out the album! I'm pretty happy with how they turned out and I hope Lizz and Jamie are too!

Click here for the Wedding Album

Just a few details about the wedding...

  • The Beatles music for all the important things was great! I think it lent a carefree vibe to the day!
  • My MoH gift was a BEAUTIFUL charm bracelet from.... wait for it....wait for it... Tiffany's! LOVE IT!
  • Faith was an AWESOME kid at the wedding and reception. She was given a bottle 20 minutes before the ceremony and slept peacefully in Daddy's arms for the service. She slept for about a total of an hour during the reception and dealt pretty well being passed around and meeting all sorts of new folks! Then she slept 10.5 hours straight through on Sunday night. She was pooped!
  • I did want to post this one adorable picture of Faith... Their Rehearsal Dinner was at McCovey's in Walnut Creek (a SF Giants themed restaurant) which was PERFECT for them! Faith surprised them with a little team spirit in honor of their day!


7 comments:

  1. Congrats to Lizz! Everyone looked gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how nice!!! Faith is adorable, your sis is beautiful, you are beautiful... Congrats to your sis!

    And thanks for sharing some pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wedding looked beautiful, along with you and Faith of course

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see the other 464 pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those pictures make me feel like I was really there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture with Lizz, her MIL and hubby and her MIL is looking up at her son. So cute, she looks so happy and proud!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wedding pics were great! You all looked so cute.

    I hope we are still on for next Monday. I got faith a little Christmas present! Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete