Friday, December 29, 2006

My Mommy Cut!

I CHOPPED my hair yesterday and I LOVE it! Here is a Before and After picture!
As for Faith news... she has started staying awake from 7:30am until 1pm! So far it hasn't messed with her nighttime sleep (9pm-7:30am) so the only problem with it is that it is exhausting for me to entertain her for those many hours! oh well... it seems to work for her, so I'll make it work for me too!

She's been trying like hell to roll over too! She gets up on her side and just needs that extra *umph* to get over. Not yet, but lots of floor time has been helping! It's so amazing that she used to CRAVE being held and now she will FOR SURE tell us that she wants down. I love watching her make up her own mind and try to convey that to us...

Which brings me to sign language! I forget if I've blogged about this or not, but I have started signing with Faith. We do "milk" everytime she is about to eat. I have started signing "play" when she's kickin' around having a grand ol' time, and I sign "dirty" when I am changing her diaper. I know she won't sign back to me for quite some time but I SWEAR she gets a giddy look in her eye if I sign "milk" and she'll start freaking out if I don't get it to her soon enough. Then again...she's only 3.5 months old...that's probably just a baby thing... but humor me!

2 comments:

  1. Ryan signed "more" on his own without any prodding tonight. Woo hoo. Now to work on "please" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Yay for signing. And your new hair is adorable, too. :)

    ReplyDelete